Thursday, November 10, 2011

What Happens Next?

Today I am 40 years and 1 day old....

I have lived a great life, thus far....

I have learned many things.......

and I am excited to learn many more.

I have always had an interest in writing and sharing my thoughts about life and my experiences in it, so I have decided to start this blog. It's not that I think I know so much and feel I should change the world. I just love learning about life and how those experiences fit into this world and always want to share those experiences with other people. As a woman, a teacher, a wife, and a parent, I have had some really great experiences, thus far. My wish is to share them with you. Hopefully, some of the things I say strike a chord or make you think about your own life in a different way. Please feel free to let me know if that happens and how.  For now, enjoy!

Until then, 
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers